THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Default what are the best legals

am looking to supply my customers with a range of legal highs what do you think are the better ones

Oddone is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Sugar, Caffeine, B vitamins, Kava extract, Barley extract, Damiana, PB22-5F, SGT-42, SGT-24, Just kidding all legals are average.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oddone For This Useful Post:

JackReacher (03-09-2013), Letstrip (02-09-2013), onkluft (05-09-2013), Super (02-09-2013)

Thanks

I like ab fubinaca personally.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest_095 For This Useful Post:

tekakapo (07-09-2013)

Thanks

From my experience the best ones are also the most addictive. So you gonna have some interesting customers bro.

Thanks

in my experience kryptonite. Some of the tai highs were pretty good but I was mainly a fan of the k2 blends. I think they're called giggle and kryptonite now.
    If you need help, please reach out.
    Depression Helpline: 0800 111 757
    Gambling Helpline: 0800 654 655
    Suicide Prevention Helpline: 0508 828 865
    Alcohol Drug Helpline: 0800 787 797

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waxdec View Post
    I like ab fubinaca personally.
    Me too. Hard to get hold of though. No abfubinaca products are currently available online (correct me if I'm wrong??), and none of my locals have any. I sure hope distribution picks up soon, it would be easier to get hold of a tinny at this stage which is ridiculous.

PB22 takes the edge off and gives a bit of a buzz but it's quite one dimensional.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to smasherns For This Useful Post:

haym (03-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smasherns View Post
    Me too. Hard to get hold of though. No abfubinaca products are currently available online (correct me if I'm wrong??), and none of my locals have any. I sure hope distribution picks up soon, it would be easier to get hold of a tinny at this stage which is ridiculous.

PB22 takes the edge off and gives a bit of a buzz but it's quite one dimensional.
    Yeah I can't get any either, the local peaches n cream have been out of stock of the cosmic/illusion ranges for a while now...

Pb22 is pretty average at best, it's just missing something I can't quite put my finger on. One dimensional is a good way to describe it, nice one smash.

Oh btw don't waste your money on a tin, it isn't going to do anything if you smoke synthetics recently. That's my personal experience with it anyway, I literally went through a gram of pretty high quality indoor and got less of a buzz than 1 beer.

Thanks

True wax, I wouldn't bother trying to smoke bud these days. Plus my days of wondering if I'm going to get searched and arrested while walking out the tinny house driveway are over.

I noticed Cosmic have their Puff Super Strength online, that's supposed to be CL2201 which I don't think I've tried yet. So I've ordered some, will see how that is when it arrives.

I've noticed the Platinum Marketing Ltd products (incl Illusion and Amsterdam) have been out of action for a couple of weeks now. I was told the other day by a store owner that Platinum had their licenses approved are apparently getting back into production, but like most hearsay info in the legal highs realm it could mean anything. Talk is cheap, I'll believe it when I can buy it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smasherns For This Useful Post:

haym (03-09-2013), salmon (03-09-2013)

Thanks

I too have being smoking the fubinaca, awesome buzz but it seems asthough it maybe gone for good. Anyone switching from the fubinaca to pb22 should defenitly wait as long as possible to smoke. What i mean is, wait till the very end of the night to smoke it. as i found when switching i was never satisfied and could just chew through a whole bag and never once be satisfied.The only way iv found any satisfaction from other cannas after fubinaca is by having a couple of days break, and even then its not really satisfying but atleast im not aiming to try and get high like i did of the fubinacaNot sure if what my local said is true, but it seems they're fazzing fubinaca out already.Im just lucky to have picked up a few of the last fubinaca baggs online over the weekend, which i will be smoking sparingly and mixing with real cannabis, to try and get away from the legals fully before their banned and im left fiending.I would sugest others think about doing the same.

Thanks

Synthetic Cannabis
    Let us know how it goes!