THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.

Thread: Blue Triangles

Thanks

Default Blue Triangles

This is not mine, I've been drug free for about a month now

Professional looking press
    Print: Triangle, score on back
    Pill diameter: 8-9mm
    Colour: Aqua blue

Tested with Marquis & Mandelin.

Slow (10sec+) yellow reaction with Marquis
    No inital reaction with Mandelin, after 20mins went lime green

If it wasn't such a slow reaction with Mandelin I'd suggest 4-FA, really anything is just speculation. It's not 5/6APB or MDXX. Sorry for the lack of info, almost posted this in Info Req but figured is a few people post their experiences it'll be a decent report.

Test shown is Marquis, 7mm rule page for size reference.

Don't do drugs because if you do drugs you'll go to prison, and drugs are really expensive in prison. ~John Hardwick

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glorify For This Useful Post:

Frenzal (01-04-2013), JackReacher (14-03-2013), jasjas (14-03-2013), MrMackey (14-03-2013)

Thanks

Swim was getting these last month in Dunedin. Swim tried them once and found one to give a small but pretty nice buzz. Just more dancey and was in a good mood for the night. It was a very minor buzz though so can't give a timeline really
    Other swimmers had 2 and up to 3 at a time and reported stronger effects but nobody would call these good pills by any stretch.

Swim would consume again if they were free but no point in getting these if they are the standard price.

Oh and swim was able to get some sleep on these, but once again it was only a mild buzz on one and I feel like more would keep you pretty awake all night.
    No idea what is in these. Nothing really nice like mdxx or apbs and not anything lime drone either. Just some stim that gives a steady mellow high.....
    Last edited by MrMackey; 15-03-2013 at 12:36 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMackey For This Useful Post:

JackReacher (14-03-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrMackey View Post
    Swim was getting these last month in Dunedin. Swim tried them once and found one to give a small but pretty nice buzz. Just more dancey and was in a goold mood for the night.Other swimmers had 2 and up to 3 at a time and reported stronger effects but nobody would call these good pills by any stretch. Swim would consume again if they were free but no point in getting these if they are the standard price. Oh and swim was able to get some sleep on these, but once again it was only a mild buzz on one and I feel like more would keep you pretty awake all night. No idea what is in these. Nothing really nice like mdxx or apbs. and not anything lime drone either. just some stim that gives a steady mellow high.....hmmmm paragraphs not working..... sorry got a new computer and using new browser and shit
    Fix it here

Thanks

These are rubbish, dont bother

Thanks

Tried these over the weekend, I actually quite enjoyed them. First time I've had street pills in well over 6 months due to the state of the market, but these were offered to me so I thought what the hell.

Would have had just over half a pill up the nose, was pretty drunk so I can't give a solid timeline. Slight effects felt within 10-15mins, heart pumping harder although not a great increase in heart rate. Rushing in the chest, light waves of euphoria and feeling pretty chatty. Drinking alcohol became harder. Not much of a peak, they stayed pretty steady from 2am until around 5.30am when I went to sleep without too much trouble.

I would say 1 pill would be thoroughly enjoyable, 2 would probably have you feeling pretty cranked. Not sure how much better these would be dropped, but they stung quite a bit on the nose.. Would drop if I were to have them again.

4/10 in general, 7.5/10 by today's standards. Would consume again, but would not pay market rates for them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lukeyv For This Useful Post:

Re_AnimAte (31-03-2013)

Thanks

Default Avoid

Pure dogshit, swim consumed two at 5pm, felt nothing until about 11, not nice just very uneasy and on edge, 12.30 dripping with sweat and having mad extreme panic attacks, could hear my heart begging for mercy. Could bare move arms without shaking and thinking I was dying

*Disclaimer*
    *Swim is a old school user who knows his limits what he does could kill you so dont do it*

Reached for my emergency first aid kit and had 10mg of Diazapam, 2mg of Clonazapam and 70ismgs of Methadone, slowley killed the horrible evil that was holding me and feel back into a nice sleep.

Dont do this gargabe, my first and last "pill" what a joke considering swim usually gets nice MDXX

Fuck whoever is putting these out, I curse your family. Patooey.
    Run and tell that home boy

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cook'n Misty For This Useful Post:

Dimethyltryptaminer (27-04-2013), Dizmal (27-04-2013), JackReacher (20-04-2013)

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    sound exactly the same as those fucken dirty pink blanks, pounds whatver they were. They were fucking horrible heart rate was ridiculously high for a duration of like 8 hours.