THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,043 Times in 1,149 Posts

I was in Thailand over new years as well, tried the Xanax, it was similar to the way Zopiclones mess with your memory and make you very tired when drinking. I personally prefer the 10mg Valiums myself
    Every exit is an entrance to new experiences.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

cryptkeeper (21-01-2013)

Mister is offline Highly Valued TripMe Senior Contributor
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I was in Thailand over new years as well, tried the Xanax, it was similar to the way Zopiclones mess with your memory and make you very tired when drinking. I personally prefer the 10mg Valiums myself
    The most benzo experience I've had is with Diazepam or Valium. Those little blue pills really got there hooks into me for a bit. The buzz combined with weed (Strong indoors + Valium is a very nice buzz) and a couple of beers really is awesome and totally recreational imo re. previous posts. I was dosing at 40mgs at a time then, so its safe to say I had a small tolerance to them, I think reactions to drugs are just subjective because everyone is different mentally.

I stopped taking them after waking up one morning as usual after drinking and having a couple of pills, with odd fragments of a mental dream. It took me a little while to notice things missing, other things I had I couldn't remember having on me etc... then the bombshell, I checked the date, the day... I had skipped an entire day, drunk my flat dry (not easy, trust me) and taken alot more diazepam then I'd first thought. I heard about what happened that day (unbelievable things...) from friends, family etc. later on who didn't seem to realize I was messed up? Since then I've never mixed the two again.
    Last edited by Mister; 21-01-2013 at 05:53 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister For This Useful Post:

Neo (22-01-2013)

Thanks

Shit bro. Scary stuff.

I have mixed valium with some booze, but nothing excessive. Never had memory loss or anything.

Take it easy people.

Thanks

The few experiences I've had with benzos + alcohol have resulted in memory loss. Not good

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Milky For This Useful Post:

Neo (22-01-2013)

Thanks

Sounds like you had an awesome time OP

I overdid it in Thailand a couple years back over new years myself, will never mix alcohol and benzos again. Seems like a really good way to spend a night in the slammer or worse.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest_095 For This Useful Post:

Glorify (07-02-2013)

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Why valium is better than xanax? Where (in the clinic?) can I get them in the NY area?