THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY.
NO SOURCING OR DEALING WILL BE TOLERATED.
TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES HERE.
MEMBERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY BANNED.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Nike

Thanks

Default Red Nike

any info would be great..

Mod edit: From Seasoned chickens post further down the thread:

Name: Red Nike
    Colour: Light almost pinky red
    Region: Auckland
    Press: Firm but chipped and uneven. Chalky residue. Nike logo imprint one side, no score line on back.
    Description: Has that very strong 4MMC smell that pills a couple of years ago used to reek of.
    Tested: Marquis
    Results: No reaction (colour is the colour the pills powder goes when moisture is added.
    Rating: 99% sure they are mephedrone, dunno where the presser scored it, but its obviously not in huge amounts as these are a low to medium dose of it.

Images attached.

Last edited by Frenzal; 25-11-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks

go buy a test kit or two then you can provide some info
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free

3. The Following User Says Thank You to im_a_mod For This Useful Post:

Oddone (15-11-2012)

Thanks

More info would b nice or a report

Thanks

consumed these last week, had 2 overall both rails and dropped had a really good time with 5 mates all had one each thought they were very similar to the old beans of 2010 which where meph

Thanks

have consumed on multiple occasions, exactly the same as op sold as red nikes reeek of old drone pills, and fuck me do they do the trick. Trip report on one went something like this.
    +0.00 have consumed a bottle of wine and 6 billies so am reasonably pissed
    +0.05 put half a pill up the nose
    +0.10 Can allready tell these are the goods waves of euphoria feel amazing, gurning like an absolute moron, hands and just about everything is going. There is definately a decent dose of drone in em.
    +0.30 effects tend to increase till about this point were im peaking and off my tits, talking heaps of shit heaps of energy and euphoria comes in waves to the point im shivering these are "ideal" for a clubbing situation.
    +onwards, effects are present but slowly subside to bassline making these moreish as hell, where i found you could just keep topping up to keep the buzz going.
    For an nz pill, 6/10, definately drone and definately do the trick. Havnt tried dropping them but the peak of railing is well worth it imo.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gregory View Post
    have consumed on multiple occasions, exactly the same as op sold as red nikes reeek of old drone pills, and fuck me do they do the trick. Trip report on one went something like this.
    +0.00 have consumed a bottle of wine and 6 billies so am reasonably pissed
    +0.05 put half a pill up the nose
    +0.10 Can allready tell these are the goods waves of euphoria feel amazing, gurning like an absolute moron, hands and just about everything is going. There is definately a decent dose of drone in em.
    +0.30 effects tend to increase till about this point were im peaking and off my tits, talking heaps of shit heaps of energy and euphoria comes in waves to the point im shivering these are "ideal" for a clubbing situation.
    +onwards, effects are present but slowly subside to bassline making these moreish as hell, where i found you could just keep topping up to keep the buzz going.
    For an nz pill, 6/10, definately drone and definately do the trick. Havnt tried dropping them but the peak of railing is well worth it imo.
    So back to baseline in what.....? An hour?
    If it doesnt turn black, throw it back.

Thanks

Better railed or dropped. oh swim misses this smell and feeling. Euphoria love u. Omg love who knows love like this love. Xxxxx i think swim is gone

Thanks

red Nike goes bright orange when water/saliva/nose mucous gets on it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to turtz For This Useful Post:

gregory (17-11-2012)

Thanks

lmao, yeah back to baseline in just over an hour after a smallish bump mind you, but as i said above they do the trick. go bright orange and smack you square in the face. ohhhh yeah

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gregory For This Useful Post:

SubConcious (20-11-2012)

Thanks

Weed in NZ
    any guess on what it I's?