PDA

View Full Version : Tai High Blue Magic

syntenic
31-03-2012, 12:37 PM
https://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=9b9037119259b70195e162a02 5db37ed&mid=id.358055440904010&ext=1333156777&hash=AQCFKItZ2LhuVh_0

Hey guys, Wow... I haven't been here in a while, where do I start...

Very nice head high, reminds me of HH a lot, stronger though.
Comes in a 2g packet, good value for money, the Mrs and I went through most of a 2g bag in a night, we were feelin pretty good :)

I've noticed after a night of smoking, I have been coughing up a bit of phlegm, but that might just be me.

All in all, a great blend for a nice relaxing sesh, But don't go too hard otherwise you might end up with some paranoia and weird tingling sensation that feels...off.

My suggestion to all those who are gonna go out and try this, Have about half of what you'd usually have on a new blend, wait 10min and see how you're feeling, if you feel like you need a bit more because you're not getting the desired effects then have that other half.
Its quite strong, def not for the newbies to legals.

Much love,
SynteniC

Guest_R19
31-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Where did you purchase it from? I haven't seen it available at wicked habits or on www.partypillhighs.com

syntenic
31-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Rota Shop in Hamilton has it (599 Victoria Street (http://bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&pc=FACEBK&mid=8100&where1=599+Victoria+Street%2C+Hamilton%2C+New+Zeal and+3204&FORM=FBKPL0&name=Rota+On+Victoria&mkt=en-US)
, Hamilton (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hamilton-New-Zealand/104080336295923))
And i'm pretty sure the official site (www.taihigh.co.nz) will have it up for sale very soon.
Just be careful with this stuff if you're a lightweight :P

Guest_R19
31-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Cheers, I'll be sure to pop in there tomorrow since they close in 5 minutes. Is the duration ~40mins like most other blends?

syntenic
31-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Yeah about 30-40min off a decent cone

edit: just remember go easy first time, even if you are experienced, this shit is intense :P

pysttrip
01-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Its quite strong, def not for the newbies to legals.

Sounds like the packaging for this 'not for human consumption" product will need to have a warning printed on it. You don't want the guinea pigs ending up in hospital.

syntenic
01-04-2012, 12:22 PM
It does have a warning, if you can read the back of it in my pic you can see that it says not for first timers

pysttrip
01-04-2012, 03:40 PM
It does have a warning, if you can read the back of it in my pic you can see that it says not for first timers

No pic showing - I did notice something like a pic link in the quote part when I replied but no pic shown to me in your post?

You need experience to burn incense? lol

BeardOfZeus
01-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Is this new formulation covered under the new bans? Could have a very short life span if so

FutureSoundz
01-04-2012, 05:04 PM
i think it is, sadly there is no link for us to buy... why hide it when its getting banned in afew days lol makes no sense

HIJKED
02-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Hey guys, blue magic is not covered by the new laws coming into place. Hawaiian Haze will be banned as of Friday and blue magic will roll out on monday so it will be in most stores were you purchased you Hawaiian Haze from. :)

Neo
02-04-2012, 10:08 AM
This stuff is VERY strong, roughly twice the strength of Hawaiian Haze I found. Even if you smoke a lot of herbals, just have one smaller cone and work your way up. It's a bit different to anything that has been released in the past and is up there with the Bubble Berry in my opinion. Visually, I find colours pop out and everything has a cartoon feel to it.

hurdyg
02-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Definitely agree with the distorted visuals experienced, its more trippy. Pity it only lasts at most 30mins in duration.
Like other blends, the strength gets lower as you smoke more of it, incredibly fast tolerance build up IMO.
But like i said tht happens with most blends i've smoked.
The first time i tried this product i was wasted like when first tried some weed. Really giggly with distorted visual.
Its not the same after the first buzz, as the tolerance builds up... Tolerance is a b*tch

Guest_R19
02-04-2012, 11:36 AM
I didn't find it to be too strong, however it did give everything a cartoon feel like Neo said.

gregory
02-04-2012, 12:07 PM
i shall arm the bucky and report back

Neo
02-04-2012, 12:19 PM
i shall arm the bucky and report back

Go easy son, and make sure you're in a comfortable environment :D

BeardOfZeus
02-04-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm sure you can't reveal trade secrets, but is it similar to Wacky Backy Vivid Dreams? The way you describe it seems to draw a bit of a comparison IMO, either way, definitely trying the first opportunity I get :D

Neo
02-04-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm sure you can't reveal trade secrets, but is it similar to Wacky Backy Vivid Dreams? The way you describe it seems to draw a bit of a comparison IMO, either way, definitely trying the first opportunity I get :D

Blue Magic contains a cannabinoid, Wacky Backy does not.

Auckland
03-04-2012, 07:01 AM
Sounds fascinating, I'll give it a whirl.
and good on ya for thumbing your noses yet again at the pathetic twofaced c**t Dunne.

im_a_mod
03-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Blue Magic contains a cannabinoid, Wacky Backy does not.

did you ever work out what wacky backy was?

4AGE
03-04-2012, 10:39 AM
did you ever work out what wacky backy was?
Salvia analogue. According to another legal high manufacturer. See Here: http://spellsofmagic.co.nz/NZDF/showthread.php?tid=273

syntenic
03-04-2012, 01:34 PM
lolz I think this will not be covered by the new bans...

syntenic
03-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Ok so i'm hoping its just me that has this;
I've had an on and off migraine the last 3 days after my sesh with Blue Magic on friday night.
Anybody else have this same problem?

hurdyg
04-04-2012, 05:28 PM
I've had an on and off migraine the last 3 days after my sesh with Blue Magic on friday night.

Not really getting migraines, but the weather in auckland has been really dry so mayb its jst from dehydration

yosefxp
04-04-2012, 10:06 PM
I've been using it the last three nights and no migraines. Highly recommended. Here's a pic

yosefxp
04-04-2012, 10:11 PM

I didn't know there was an affiliation.

Neo
05-04-2012, 08:45 AM

I've been testing this product for about 2.5 months, no migraines. However, unlike legals, I get headaches from smoking real weed. I guess everyone's different.

In your PM to me you suggested you had a stiff neck and other symptoms consistent with the flu or a cold, you also mentioned your GF and others in your group of friends may have had the same thing and your headaches have since disappeared. So it's unlikely they're related.

How much is everyone smoking? I usually will smoke between 2 - 4 cones per night, for a max of 2 - 3 nights per week.

hurdyg
05-04-2012, 10:07 AM
ill smoke like 4-6 bongs every few hours. Its really trippy shit actually! I can only recommend this product to experienced smokers tho, very strong

yosefxp
05-04-2012, 08:29 PM
6-8 small cones a night. I've had it the last 4 nights but am trying to have a break tonight. We shall see about that with a holiday tomorrow....

PST.Dreamer
06-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Where can i get Blue magic? Is it available online anywhere or anywhere in Chch it is available that anyone knows about?

Cheers

moosh101
06-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Where can i get Blue magic? Is it available online anywhere or anywhere in Chch it is available that anyone knows about?

Cheers

also looking...

yosefxp
07-04-2012, 05:08 PM
I got mine in Hamilton.

BeardOfZeus
07-04-2012, 05:48 PM

Cheers

Neo said it rolls out on monday, so perhaps that is when it'll be available online?

Auckland
10-04-2012, 09:10 PM
swim grabbed some today, definately works, one small buckie packs a punch to be sure! definately stronger than the hawiian. Hilarious Cherry Marzipan smell. Gonna eat this sandwich and play some mw3 now :)

retired
13-04-2012, 03:13 PM
anyone know where to buy tai high blue magic in south auckland?

millipede
13-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Shit is wack, 3/4s of an normal sized bowl gave me uncontrollable shaking in the legs, bad anxiety and a suprising heavy body high but then wore off after like 1/2 an hour.
Please note, 2 friends that had the same amount, probably a wee bit more, didn't get the shaking but got the anxiety and wore off around the same time. All 3 experienced with the real deal and have all tried the legals before.

Stop spraying this crap with perfumes its rank, and if you are putting your synths on something as cheap as damiana, maybe you could seperate all the stalks before hand.

Edited to say: YMMV, for some people this stuff will probably be great..

HIJKED
15-04-2012, 06:39 PM
1) tai high contains damiana and sage, sage is used to give you a smoother blend and damiana is a good base herb
2) we try our best to get rid of all stalks and blend it up to make the experience like smoking chop but you'll never get rid of all stalks
3)we put some mild flavouring on otherwise it would smell like ur smoking some kind of kitchen herb
It's a shame your experience wasn't the best with blue magic. It was designed for ppl who wanted something a bit more stronger and not such a cruisey ride. If you liked the old Hawaiian haze keep an eye out as she will be back in a week or two :)

hurdyg
16-04-2012, 09:51 AM
I think some people would rather have it smell like kitchen herbs than some random unknown flavouring
I have heard reports of people getting a sore head when trying damiana smoke, which could be why some people wont smoke it
I am not sure if this is because of the quality of damiana or jst the result of smoking a few bowls
People who have tried synthz and wont smoke it, usually complain about how it gave them a headache
just my 2c

Frenzal
16-04-2012, 11:02 AM
I think some people would rather have it smell like kitchen herbs than some random unknown flavouring

Yea, I didn't like whatever was on the HH. Eventually got used to it, but would def prefer something less obvious and might even prefer an 'all natural' version.

BeardOfZeus
16-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Personally I think the flavouring was a welcome change, I'm sure Tai High wouldn't be using anything unsafe to smoke and certain postban mixes tasted foul with no flavouring. Bonsai Gold being the main culprit that comes to mind

JoshPeck
16-04-2012, 03:33 PM
anyone know where to pick some of this up on the north shore?

trippinballs
16-04-2012, 04:20 PM
I found the smell of HH dreadful (both in the bag and once it was combusted). Rank as fuck

HandyAndy
24-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Just ordered what will probably be the last batch of BB I'm guessing with the new ban coming into effect. A bit disappointed it wasn't discounted through Clubx but oh well.

Will Tai High BM be available in Australia through Club x ?

Thx

haym
24-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Just want to share my experience with blue magic.
VERY STRONG BLEND! but very nice if its taken slowly.

First time i thought a smallish buckie would be agood idea.... I wasn't wrong but it was a little overwhelming.
I first noticed a shift in my perception everything seemed lush (was in my garden surrounded by some tree and bush), and bright. Which progressed into a heavey head stone.

GF experienced uncontrollable laughter, giggling and crying after one small bong. She really couldn't handle it as she isn't heavily into synthetics. But discussing it with her later it she enjoyed the experience as she was more than willing to try again, albeit a smaller bong to start.

Every puff of blue magic after my first experience was nice and strong, but not very long lasting ime. A good solution to this is to mix it with the real deal. I found 30:70 heavy on the reals a beautiful experience!
Would deff recommend!!

kemikal
24-05-2012, 07:41 PM
I have tried it, just bucky'd it and still have some TH Blue Magic. My last dose was a single cone and I feel a mild to moderate trippy head like effect. More like cannabis, than K2.

I'd imagine if I had another bucket, I'd be pretty high. No anxiety or paranoia, however I had taken Alprazolam not long before. (I do not condone or promote the use of a benzodiazapine in conjunction with mind altering substances.)

Not bad, however I was charged $25 for 2g which is a let down as it is not as strong as a couple of other blends selling for $20.

8/10

BeardOfZeus
25-05-2012, 06:50 AM
I've noticed it's popped up down south, bit gutted by the price.

Code_Purple
26-05-2012, 01:55 PM
My mrs got some of the blue magic availible at the moment. First thing I noticed was the smell of the herb is different, I think most people will be happy its different judging by some comments, but I liked the old smell.
Second thing I noticed was that it dosnt seem as strong as it was a month or 2 ago, I could be wrong, afterall one sesh is not much to gauge strength on, but what I smoked the other night would have had me in a panic attack with the original blend and all I got was a nice mildish buzz.
The mrs paid $25 for a 2g, I'm happy she bought it, saves me spending $25 on it. I was happy to pay $20, but $25? no thanks.

xLegalzx
08-06-2012, 02:48 PM
ive come to care less about the price of blends now compared to pre ban although certainly 20 is better to pay. The post ban products last me ages seeing how strong they are now. you need hardly any to get blazed until tolerance kicks in lol I only need about one or two bowls of blue magic to be sitting happy and not getting to that over the top stage compared with the pretty much unlimited amount you could do with pre ban blends. ive had this one bag that ive used for bout four nights now and i havnt even got through a quarter of it yet lol. loving it. Probably the strongest per amount you smoke out there at the moment IMO

RINTIN
18-06-2012, 09:21 PM
where can this be bought in auck? ideally in central/east

aussiemontana
19-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Anyone know if this is anywhere is AU at the moment. Went through a bag last night with a close mate and had an awesome night. Between that and that new Diablo Party Powder the night was as good as it would have been with a couple brews and lines of charlie. I NEED THIS BLEND! Love it! Tai High, you guys rock!

Pinapple
22-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Tai High Blue Magic quickly became my favorite but i personally feel that you build up a resistance far too quickly as the first times i had it i would have an awesome night and still have a good gram left, but now i will chew through 2 grams within a couple of hours or so, ive changed my smoking through a pipe to gravity bongs to try to enhance the effect.

Cross fingers that a week on illusion and sky will lower my resistance.

Sm0key
25-06-2012, 10:03 AM
Im more of a proper herb man and hardly touch fake pot but I tried this last week after seeing all these good reviews. Nice smell and taste for a synthetic, kinda reminded me of blue V drink.
TBH I found it pretty weak with a mild stoned high that I would compare to pre ban blends. Nothing like the "very strong trippy blend, for experienced users" as the packet informed me.
First time smoke was a small joint maybe 2-3 cones in size as others in this thread have recommended is enough and I was pretty disapointed. Tried a much larger joint of it (half the bag size) later in the day thinking maybe I didn't have enough but only reached the same level high as the first smoke.

Mister
26-06-2012, 03:58 PM
I tried this, I would consider it a weak-mid strength blend. I found HH stronger to be honest. Duration is poor and my tolerance built after the first smoke. Not overly happy but I guess that's life when Peter Dunn is a cock smoking faggot.

Not bad considering the market but not great.

HIJKED
27-06-2012, 10:23 AM
keep an eye out for the new blue magic coming out end of the week/early next week. we have increased the strength which I am sure everyone will be very happy about.

Pinapple
29-06-2012, 10:55 AM
will the new blend be in a different packet?