PDA

View Full Version : Best Legal Natural Smokes

Drael
15-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Which is the best all natural smoke blend or herb available ATM?

Or at minimum, your favourite or favourites amongst those youve tried. You can vote multiple if you cant decide between them.

(Vote even if youve only tried a few, it will help give others an idea of the better or worse ones)

(Post if its not there please!)

4AGE
15-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Have tried puff natural, lions tail and damaina.

Got zero effects from all tbh. I liked the taste of puff natural though.

I even tried making a damaina tea which was horrible to drink and noticed nothing, maybe a slight placebo effect.

Drael
15-03-2012, 05:19 PM
^ is puff natural kinda very vaguely dark chocolately?

Lions tail is a pretty shit legal high. Taste is super crap. More interesting as a dream potentiator/tea IMO. U can get pure leonurine (the non-canna active), which I wud be interested to hear about.

Some of the naturals like natural haze go quite well when combined with synths or weed. (beware u get dam pretty good potentiation, so be very careful, dont mix with strong blends).

Interesting poll so far. For those that voted naki black, whats that like?

4AGE
15-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Yeah, puff natural is a nape blend made from chocolate extract or something isn't it. It does taste like chocolate, shitty warehouse chocolate, but still.

Drael
15-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Yeah thats what I expected. Turn-key from the US most likely IMO.

Priced worse than some others though, same deal with mindfuels shit re chocolate etc only some of there blends are 20-25 for 1.5 grams,as opposed to one shitty gram.

They are charging for the dumb herbs they add, it seems, seeing as the turn-key has the same source as mindfuels but clearly they are not worth their value based on strength. Drop the herbs cosmic, they are pointless! (or get better herbs!)

Damiana seems alright in extract oral form. I tried a sensual herbal drink once and got minor dopamine type sexual fx. Still id rather do yohimbe for sex shit...(tho damiana tea aint too bad for some couple fun)

gregory
15-03-2012, 09:00 PM
illi plus is still on the market, in terms of strength its strange as and kinda trippy only lasts like 20 odd minutes so duration is shit.. sit down smoke the bag to keep staying fucked and its mean thow :L would rate strength wise, weaker than hawaian haze but strongest other legal iv tried atm. maybe similar to wacky back??

Holy Smoke
16-03-2012, 03:17 PM
I tried FTP. Was pretty shit, take a hit, gives you a head high/rush for maybe 10 - 15 mins then you sober up. Had about 6 - 7 bong hits in a row went to bakery by the time I was home I felt bone sober at maybe 30 mins.

moosh101
16-03-2012, 03:42 PM
I have tried quite a few of these natural herbal blends, none of which I will buy again. Naki Black Solid was the best of them all, but has a very short buzz, completely gone after 15 minutes. Mayan Fantasy was the worst, tasted horrible, did not burn very well and had no effect at all. While these products may be ok for a mild sedative type effect, they do not compare at all to synthetics at all like Tai High, FTP, NotPot, etc. IMO, don't waste your money and your lungs smoking products that don't do anything.

FutureSoundz
17-03-2012, 01:00 PM
There all shit, its cheaper to buy 2 bottles\cans of beer and drink those with the same effect

JackReacher
18-03-2012, 08:30 AM
Mother Earths original herb. The one and only, no other.

Have you heard of it? I hear most of the profits go back into gangs and other criminals.

Confusa
18-03-2012, 10:13 AM
I haven't tried any blends but my favourite legal herbs would be;

Salvia
Blue Lotus
Kanna
Tobacco (Rustica)
Silene Capensis
Indian Warrior
Pickly poppy
and Amanita Muscaria I usually prefer oral dosing these rather than smoking though

Mister
18-03-2012, 10:38 AM
I haven't tried any blends but my favourite legal herbs would be;
and Amanita Muscaria I usually prefer oral dosing these rather than smoking though

I find it smoking and ingesting orally real different. When I have smoked anamita its been a very marijuana like buzz that peaks out and can't go from being a mild buzz to high, although still enjoyable.

Confusa
18-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Is that using dried amanita Mister? If so maybe an extract/resin would give you a stronger effect, or smoking with MJ could form a good synergy. I haven't tried either myself though only dried caps which was a decent high for me, much milder than when taken orally though.

btoherad0434
02-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Anyone ever tried dirty blond solid?

btoherad0434
02-04-2012, 03:37 PM
What does NAPE mean?

Drael
02-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Nape = N-acyl-ethanolamine phospholipids.

A group of lipids found in the oils of all higher kingdom plants.

Drael
03-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Some1 voted "other solid".......okay, come on, own up, whats the solid?

millipede
13-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Confusa is on the money.. Kanna, Amanita, Salvia, Heimia, Lotus, Mullein, Canary Island Broom, Mugwort and Wormwood.. fuckloads of nice stuff out there.
Nicotiana rustica/Mapacho is great, careful when picking it, transdermal intoxication does happen.. Same with a certain Solanaceous tree that I use in my smoking mixes but won't mention by name as there are enough horror stories out there already..
Rustica/mapacho is very strong compared to commercial tobacco. dont make yourself puke! much smoother too.

some of the wild Lactuca species are supposed to be worthy but I have yet to experiment..

explorer
16-04-2012, 08:49 AM
^What did you think of the Broom? I aged some in a jar for a couple of weeks as suggested in the Legal Highs book. It was relaxing and made colours brighter but left a mild headache and I felt like it was somehow poisoning me, so never continued with further experiments. Its certainly active though.